McIntosh Offer New ‘Trade Up Program’
Kulaklık Modelleri ve fiyatları, en iyi kablosuz kulaklık, en iyi kulaklık
Trade in your older equipment for new McIntosh models
Iconic US manufacturer McIntosh is offering a very special new ‘trade up’ scheme. For a limited time, get up to the total original retail price for any home audio electronics, regardless of brand*, when you trade them in against the purchase of NEW McIntosh product. The offer will run from Monday, 1st May 2023, until Friday, 30th June 2023.
The only caveat is that the purchase value of the new McIntosh product must be more than double the value of the traded-in product.
Do you want more power? Or advanced digital music capabilities? Or just something new but are unsure what to do with your existing products? With the new ‘TradeUP Program’, there is an easy way for you to upgrade to current two-channel models at a significant savings without the hassle of selling your existing products.
We believe this is an incredible opportunity to upgrade you current amplifier to a brand new McIntosh piece and receive an incredible price for your used product. For full information on what you would receive for your products please get in touch and we will be happy to run through everything for you.
Terms & Conditions:
• Only one piece of home audio electronics can be traded-in against a single piece of McIntosh electronics or McIntosh Combo eg: preamplifier & power amplifier.
• The McIntosh product or McIntosh Combo that the customer wants to purchase must be at least two times the value of the HiFi product(s) that the customer wants to trade-in. Example: If a customer wants to trade-in an integrated amplifier that originally retailed for £2500, to be eligible, the McIntosh Electrical product the customer wishes to purchase must be MRP £5000 or more. The customer will then trade-in the integrated amplifier with the dealer, and up to £2500 will be taken off the price of the McIntosh product being purchased. Assuming the full original retail is given for the trade-in, the customer will then have to pay an additional £2500 to complete the purchase of the £5000 amplifier in this example.
• McIntosh TradeUP Program applies only to the trade-in/purchase of HiFi Electronics such as Stereo power amps, preamps, integrated amps, phonostages, turntables, cd players/dacs, streamers/music servers, tuners, headphone amplifiers and receivers. Monoblock amps are eligible but only when traded in and sold in pairs.
• All McIntosh AV/Home Cinema products are not part of the McIntosh TradeUP Program at this time.
• The HiFi product(s) that the customer wants to trade-in can be from any brand; however, the customer must provide proof of purchase in the form of an original invoice/receipt.
• Traded-in product(s) must be in reasonable physical condition, they must actually work, and they must NOT have been modified or altered from their original design.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the HiFi product(s) being trade-in arrives at the dealer safely and undamaged unless alternative delivery/collection arrangements have been agreed upon with the dealer.
• The McIntosh product(s) that the customer wants to purchase must be at full original retail price and only from a UK Authorised McIntosh Dealer.
• KJ West One reserves the right to deem any product(s) that the customer wants to trade-in as NOT eligible for the McIntosh TradeUP Programme.
• McIntosh Models that qualify for the TradeUP Program are listed in the Programme Guide PDF.
• The programme runs from: 01 May 2023 – 30 June 2023.
*McIntosh TradeUP Program is subject to certain Terms & Conditions. For full details, please see the attached McIntosh TradeUP Programme Guide PDF.
The post McIntosh Offer New ‘Trade Up Program’ appeared first on KJ West One | Hifi Store.
Trade in your older equipment for new McIntosh models Iconic US manufacturer McIntosh is offering a very special new ‘trade up’ scheme. For a limited time, get up to the total original retail price for any home audio electronics, regardless of brand*, when you trade them in against the purchase of NEW McIntosh product. The … Read more