Criterion Audio specialises in the retail of premium hi-fi equipment from around the world.
We are always on the look-out for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team at all levels, so if you have a passion for music and technology and a career in this field appeals, you could be just what we’re after.
We’re prepared to offer an excellent, competitive package to the right person, so salary is negotiable.
We would consider:
- Experienced hi-fi sector candidate:
o Experience in the hi-fi industry, ideally focussing on two channel, stereo systems for listening to music rather than AV movie systems.
o Good industry and product experience, typically from another hi-fi dealer, a distributor or a manufacturer in sector.
o Ideally customer-facing experience in a retail environment at a sales or management level, but business-to-business customer-facing experience is also valuable.
- Experienced technical sales person:
o An interest in hi-fi but a sales background in another technical sector.
o Experience in a technical industry, ideally including customer-facing experience in a retail environment, but business-to-business customer-facing experience is also valuable.
o Provable ability to learn technical information and be able to apply it in a sales environment.
- New hi-fi sector candidate:
o A fresh graduate or similar with a proven interest in hi-fi and music, ideally with good background knowledge of the sector.
o Hard working attitude and real enthusiasm to work in a customer-facing environment.
All candidates must have:
- Enthusiasm for music and music reproduction, enjoying hi-fi or playing music themselves
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to learn about and keep abreast of a technical subject area
- Comfort with UK retail working patterns: the shop is open six days a week and so there is a rotating pattern of days off
- Knowledge and understanding of social media and website content would be advantageous but is not essential
- A full UK driving license and passport are advantageous as we make frequent visits to customer’s houses, and there’s occasional international travel to industry shows
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please email a copy of your CV with covering letter explaining why you feel the role is perfect for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post We’re hiring! appeared first on Criterion Audio.